Chimney for gas, oil, and diesel – 6” to 48”
Waterproof envelope system
The VIP model chimney is a prefabricated chimney made for use with forced draft and negative or neutral draft appliances, such as high-pressure steam boilers, building heating equipment, industrial furnaces, kilns, hoods, and ovens. It can also be used with diesel exhaust engines and gas turbines. The VIP model chimney was designed as a complete venting system capable of functioning in positive forced draft and negative or neutral pressure conditions. It was designed and tested for flue gas temperatures of up to 537°C (1000° F). Fire safety clearance for combustibles is dependent on your maximum operating temperature; the maximum allowable continuous flue gas temperature for the VIP chimney is 760° C (1400° F).
The VIP is a double wall insulated chimney. Its inner lining is equipped with a graphite pressure seal, while its outer casing uses a silicone pressure seal. To allow for a variety of applications and fuels, the VIP’s chimney flue and casing are available in several materials and thicknesses. The standard VIP chimney, which is suited to most applications, is produced with 1” of high-temperature, high-density insulation. For non-standard custom applications, the VIP model is available with either 2” or 4” of insulation. We recommend using stainless steel chimney lengths for all corrosive or exterior environments.
VIC – Condensing vent
ICC’s VIC model is a single wall, double wall, or insulated double wall vent system used for condensing and near-condensing appliances. It is tested and listed to UL 1738/ULC S636 standards. The VIC condensing vent can be used for the applications below:
- Category I, II, III, and IV gas appliances with a maximum flue gas temperature of 550° F.
- BH-type gas vents for appliances with a maximum flue gas temperature of 550° F.
- Appliances that produce condensation in the exhaust stream.
The VIC model’s inner liner is built from super-ferritic AL294C-type stainless steel or 444-type stainless steel; both alloys meet the requirements for the UL corrosion resistance test. The exterior wall of the double wall VIC system is made using 430-type stainless steel. The VIC model is offered in the following configurations:
- Single wall: used to connect different appliances together. This system is lightweight and easy to install horizontally. It is recommended to install the VIC single wall vent inside the building or in an environment where the temperature remains above freezing.
- Double wall: the double wall improves heat retention inside the flue, which increases draft strength and can reduce safety clearance to combustibles in some cases. The double wall model also has a lower impact on ambient temperature (in a mechanical room, for example). It is approved for both interior and exterior installations.
- Double wall insulated: this model is the best choice for exterior installations in cold climates. The insulated exterior casing minimizes heat loss and increases draft strength. This model’s inner liner, which measures between 5” and 16” in diameter, is either tungsten arc welded or laser welded – both butt welding techniques. Butt welding lessens the impact on the steel and creates a smooth and corrosion-resistant seam.
Matériaux et construction
InnoFlue® Concentric intègre le chef de file de l’industrie l’InnoFlue® Single Wall, une technologie de polypropylène ignifugé et de gaines métalliques revêtues à la poudre en blanc. Ce système intégré permet aux gaz d’échappement et à l’air frais de circuler dans un seul composant ainsi que de réduire la pénétration du plafond et des murs et le temps d’installation.
InnoFlue® Concentric est sur la liste ULC-S636 à aucun dégagement de combustibles, grâce à quoi il est autorisé au Canada.
Les longueurs et les raccords des évents Concentric sont reliés par des joints d’étanchéités EPDM H1 de haute performance convenant à une pression de service allant jusqu’à 20 pouces de colonne d’eau (5 000 Pa) et sont résistants au condensat corrosif.
InnoFlue® Concentric est utilisé pour aérer les appareils individuels. InnoFlue® Concentric peut être combiné à InnoFlue® Single Wall et InnoFlue® Flex. Pour de
plus ambles informations à propos des configurations de système, visitez la page d’InnoFlue® Concentric Solutions.
- Diamètres : 2/4″ (60/100mm), 3/5″ (80/125mm), 4/6″ (110/160mm)
- Longueurs d’évents Concentric (longueurs effectives) : 1′, 2′ et 3′
InnoFlue® Flex uses industry leading, flame retardant polypropylene technology to construct single wall, gasketed, flexible vent pipes and accessories. InnoFlue® Flex’s dynamic product line provides superior corrosion protection throughout. Lightweight polypropylene eliminates installation fatigue associated with most common venting materials, making it easy. The flexible properties of the Vent Length allow for the rapid lining of chimneys with offsets up to 45°. InnoFlue® is ULC-S636 listed at zero clearance to combustibles, making it approved for use in Canada.
Flexible Vent Lengths and fittings are joined using high performance EPDM H1 gaskets which are suitable for service pressures up to 20 inches of water column (5000Pa) and are resistant to corrosive condensate. 3″ and 4″ diameter Flex Vent Lengths have rigid sections every 2 feet. These rigid male sections can be inserted into any InnoFlue® Single Wall socket and allow for the easy transition between Single Wall and Flex. Once Centrocerin (installation lubricant) has dried the gaskets provide firm junctions between components.
InnoFlue® Flex is used to vent individual appliances. InnoFlue® Flex is commonly combined with InnoFlue® Single Wall but can also be combined with InnoFlue® Concentric. For more information on system configurations, visit the InnoFlue® Flex Solutions page.
Diameters: 2″ (60mm), 3″ (80mm), 4″ (110mm)
150′ Continuous Length
Custom Cut to Order
150′ Continuous Length
Custom Cut to Order
80′ Continuous Length
Custom Cut to Order
InnoFlue® Single Wall Residential uses industry leading, flame retardant, polypropylene technology to construct single wall, gasketed, rigid vent pipes, fittings and accessories. InnoFlue® Single Wall’s dynamic product line provides superior corrosion protection throughout. Lightweight polypropylene eliminates installation fatigue associated with overhead installations of most common venting materials. InnoFlue® is ULC-S636 listed at zero clearance to combustibles, making it approved for use in Canada.
Vent Lengths and fittings are joined using high performance EPDM H1 gaskets, which are suitable for service pressures up to 20 inches of water column (5000Pa) and are resistant to corrosive condensate. Once Centrocerin (installation lubricant) has dried the gaskets provide firm junctions between components.
InnoFlue® Single Wall Residential can be configured to vent individual appliances or cascaded to form a common vent system. InnoFlue® Single Wall Residential can be combined with InnoFlue® Flex or InnoFlue® Concentric.
- Diameters: 2″ (60mm), 3″ (80mm), 4″ (110mm) & 5″ (125mm)
- Vent Lengths (Effective Lengths): 12″, 24″ 36″ & 72″